12 Life skills pamphlets that address parenting- one issue at a time.
We know that kids don’t come with instructions and people don’t automatically become good parents once they have a child.
Kids learn by watching the people around them, and so do we as adults. This series of pamphlets was created to provide good guidelines and address some of the basic responsibilities we have as parents including:
- Providing a safe environment
- Providing basic needs for their kids
- Providing discipline that helps their kids instead of hurting them
- Communicating with their kids
- Helping their kids feel good about themselves
- Teaching values, develop respect, and get to know their kids.
- Getting involved and support their kids in school.
- Identifying key concepts to successfully manage their own children and household
- Determining strategies to improve their communication skills with children and the other parent
- Feeling empowered to be active parents in the lives of their children
- Addressing additional issues of anger, character and values, age appropriateness and sources of support for parents.
P1- Life With Kids
P2- What to Expect as Kids Grow
P3- Being a Good Parent
P4- Talking and Connecting With Kids
P5- Discipline – Rules are There for a Reason
P6- Conflict in the Family
P7- Kids and Divorce
P8- Single Parenting & Step Families
P9- Keeping Kids Healthy
P10- Kids and School
P11- When Your Kids Are In Trouble
P12- Finding Help in the Community
ONLINE Pamphlet Series
Add Online Pamphlets to your Learning Management System (LMS)
- Cloud-based system
- All materials map to the O*NET database allowing you to track:
- Soft skills and professional skills
- Essential quantifiable knowledge
- Powerful Analytics let you harness user data – create a platform for data-mining and building your own organizational research
- Track learner time
- Online assessment
- Customized reporting