The Career Management Tool
The ePortfolio is currently incorporated into the eTools Suite. Individuals can record, track, and prepare skill sets, both technical and transferable, for temporary and long-term employment using the ePortfolio.
Career development is enhanced by the collection of work samples and tracking of work history, military service, and educational background. The ePortfolio serves as the backbone for gap analysis in career placement.
- Enhance and interact using occupational job titles and key knowledge, skills, and job attributes
- Compare and transition veterans from military service to civilian jobs
- Military coursework is quantified for academic credit via CIP codes to community colleges and universities
- The ePortfolio allows individual users to interface with workforceOne and economic development efforts in state and local communities
- Work samples are quantified by specific skill sets, education, community service, work experience, and work attributes
- Work samples can be recorded in text, PDF, voice, JPG, and TIFF file formats
- All management of the ePortfolio process coordinates with job flow, work flow, and campaign business functions for the case manager and administrator.
Contact us today to schedule a webinar demo
Get a Professional Career Portfolio Bundle Pack for only $100!
- Professional Portfolio Kit with your choice of Career Portfolio workbook
- Career Transitions Workbook
- College Prep Workbook
- Practical Exercises Workbook
- Creating Your Career Portfolio: At-A-Glance Guide for Students